Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2008
The past two days haven't been too exciting. We were in the classroom learning about Irish History. Today three of us went into town. I wanted to visit the e-baby store because next month is my nephew's first birthday. Then we went to SuperValu to buy phone cards and pens. Then we ventured into the local library. I read a magazine called the Pheonix. It made fun of American politics. On the cover it had a picture of Hilary Clinton and another important looking person. The person had a speech bubble that said something like, "so I see you just cried" and Hilary's speech bubble says "well it looks like it worked for you this time". It made me laugh. Tomorrow we are going on a field trip so I'm sure I'll have lots to update you on tomorrow.

No comments: